SENIOR FINALS WILL BE IN MSG APRIL 19, 2019
NY METRO JO AND SENIOR MEMBERS
MASTER COMPETITORS IN METRO AND OUT OF STATE COMPETITORS
(Jo, Youth,masters only)
The Metro Board of Directors is pleased to announce the opening of registration for the 2019 Ring Masters Championships: Road To The Garden
Over 20 preliminary events, Championship Belts for Master, Youth & Jr. Divisions (non-advancing), Championship Rings for Senior Male & Female Divisions (Elite advance), Senior Finals at Madison Square Garden April 19, 2019
This Premier tournament will feature:
- Open participation for all age and weight groups.
- Elite and Novice Male & Female must reside in Metro LBC.
- All other divisions - Master, Youth, Junior, Intermediate, Bantam & Pee Wee will be open to other LBCs.
- Online registration using the official USA Boxing Web Site.
- Multi-layered, communication system using Metro site, social media and direct email to both athlete and coach.
- Posting of all registered athletes, brackets, schedule, results and rules.
- All athletes in each division must report for weigh in on report day for random draw.
- Competition days will be Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday only.
- Coaches Meeting to discuss tournament will be held on January 26, 2019 at International Boxing and Fitness BC at 9am.
- USA Boxing registered clubs receive priority with event scheduling and number of bouts.
- Senior Champions box in Madison Square Garden.
The Metropolitan Association includes: New York City, and Dutchess, Nassau, Orange, Ulster, Putnam, Rockland, Suffolk, Sullivan and Westchester Counties
PHOTO CREDIT: SAL ACQUISITA PROFESSOR OF BOXING PHOTOGRAPHY, AMANDA TARLEY MEDIA , BARRY TAKES PICTURES, AND METRO SPORTS MAGAZINE
SIGN UP HERE FOR EMAIL UPDATES!
USA Boxing - CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER, BECOME A COACH, REGISTER YOUR CLUB, AND REQUEST A SANCTION TO HOST A SHOW!
Annual Athlete Physicals are required based on USA Boxing’s current Technical and Competition Rules. Beginning June 1, 2016, all athlete members shall have proof of a current annual Sports Clearance physical attached to their passbook to be able to compete in USA Boxing sanctioned events.